Covenant is a thriving, intergenerational, missional church in Austin, Texas with a broad base of committed lay leaders whose mission is to encourage one another to follow Jesus wherever we live, work, and play. We are seeking a Director of Middle School Ministry who, along with a team of volunteers and parents, will minister to a vibrant group of sixth to eighth grade students.
Qualifications for this position are:
- A commitment to the Christian faith and to serving God through the faith formation of middle school students.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least three to five years of significant experience in youth ministry programs in a medium or large congregational or similar setting
- Proven success in the recruitment, development, and management of a significant number of volunteers.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality who is up for the challenge of leading middle schoolers.
- Able to work flexible hours and maintain confidentiality in appropriate settings.
View the full job description here.
Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and brief statement of faith to .