Our Future and the Covenant Foundation
Established in 1998 with the mission to build a sustainable legacy, the Covenant Presbyterian Church Foundation allows members like you to leave a gift that lasts beyond your lifetime.
By donating to the Covenant Foundation, you further the Kingdom, fund our missions, and spread the gospel to future generations.
Ways to Leave Your Legacy
To give, you can:
- Leave a bequest to the Foundation in your will
- Switch all or part of a beneficiary designation on your insurance policies or individual retirement accounts (IRAs) to the Foundation
- Request memorial contributions to the Foundation in lieu of flowers when a loved one passes
From buildings to Bibles to relieving mortgage debt, the Covenant Foundation has met many important needs and stands ready to support both large and small projects.
How to Make Your Donation
- Meet with a Foundation trustee.
- Discuss the process of planning your bequests.
- List the Foundation as a beneficiary of your estate.
To get started, please contact Foundation Administrator Duane Dube.
Foundation Board of Trustees
Trustees serve the Foundation by praying for Covenant, serving as faithful stewards, and teaching others about the foundation. Our trustees serve three-year terms.
The Board of Trustees
- Randy Erben, Chair
- Brian Yarbrough, Vice Chair
- Sheryl Brown, Treasurer & Finance Chair
- Derry Swanger, Secretary
- Doug Kilday, Trustee & Education Chair
- Wick Alexander, Trustee
- Clay Cowan, Trustee
- Joey Wells, Elder Liaison to Session
- Duane Dube, Administrator, ex officio
- Thomas Daniel, Senior Pastor, ex officio
Learn Tips for Saving
for Your Future
The Foundation also exists to educate and empower Covenant members by providing education that builds solid financial foundations.
Explore articles written by experts in their field on topics such as retirement, end-of-life planning, charitable giving, and more.