Covenant is encouraging all members and visitors to sign onto Realm, our new online community, to make their 2020 pledge. Realm will also enable members and visitors to sign up for classes and events, to access our directory and to participate in groups online. If you have not yet signed into the system, step-by-step instructions are given below.
If you are not interested in joining Realm at this time, email your pledge to Duane Dube, Covenant Administrator, or drop your pledge card in the mail or the offering plate.
Follow these steps to make your 2020 pledge using Realm, Covenant’s online community.
- Access Realm by opening your email invitation from .
- If you did not receive an invitation, email Duane Dube and he will immediately send you an invitation.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions to set up your Realm Account.
- Once you are logged in, select “community” from the left side navigation menu, and then select “giving.”
- To pledge, select +pledge from the menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the pledge page.
- After entering your 2020 pledge, you can also set up an online payment to fulfill the pledge.
Covenant is encouraging all members and guests to sign into Realm. You may also email your 2020 pledge directly to Duane Dube.