We are excited that you are considering Covenant for your child’s preschool experience. We place children on our waiting list any time during the year. We simply ask parents to complete an application and submit the application fee. We welcome all children, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religious persuasion. We will also make any reasonable accommodation for physically handicapped children. We maintain the waiting list in order to fill any openings that become available. All required forms must be completed and returned prior to admission. Our annual enrollment takes place in February for the following fall semester. We also enroll children during the school year when an opening becomes available. At enrollment, we require a non-refundable registration fee. An only or first child is $100; each sibling is $75. A $65 supply fee is charged each semester in September and January for each child.
- Enrollment Form
- Application for Waiting List
- Developmental History
- Medical Form
- Emergency Medical Care
- Big Camp 2018
- Little Camp 2018
Upon admission, parents agree to participate in the following:
- Attend the parent orientation
- Attend one of our parent education classes (offered twice a year)
- Attend parent-teacher conferences
- Volunteer in at least one school program such as playground workdays, the spring fundraiser or book fair.
- Help in your three and/or four-year-old child’s classroom 8-12 times per school year by assisting the teacher with classroom preparation and supervision.
|Caroline Parfect||Social Media||
|Catherine Howell||Hospitality/Volunteer Coordinator||
|Becky McPhaul||Hospitality/Volunteer Coordinator||
|Annie Livingston||Parent Activities||
|Gracie Dai||Parent Activities||
|Laura Hargrave||Preschool Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|