Are you considering membership at Covenant?
Covenant’s Explore Membership class is a great way to learn more about the church and get connected. Explore Membership classes give you the chance to:
- Make new friends and grow relationships with those you already know
- Learn more about who we are and what Presbyterianism is
- Discuss tips for spiritual growth
- Gather suggestions on how you can care for others
Explore Membership is offered throughout the year. Covenant provides childcare (or Sunday school classes) for all meeting times. Dinner is available for Wednesday nights classes from 5 to 6:30 p.m. for $6 or an individual or $20 per family. The actual process of becoming a member will take place on the last class date in each season. Church leaders and pastors will be present to welcome you, our newest members to the Covenant family.
- Sundays, February 5, 12, 19, and 26. 9:30 – 10:45 a.m.
Every person is in a different place and has different spiritual needs. At Covenant, we recognize this and together our church family fosters relationships, encourages growth and cares for others. The new member class hopes to help you on the first stage of this journey at Covenant. For more information about the class, contact Amy Skaggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.