Director of Children and Family Ministry
Covenant is seeking a full-time Director of Children and Family Ministry. The Director will serve the congregation by providing opportunities for children and their families to follow Jesus wherever they live, work, and play and by providing leadership to and supervision of staff members and laity involved in these ministries.
Qualifications for this position are:
- A commitment to the Christian faith and to serving God through the faith formation of children and families.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least five years of significant, successful experience in developing children’s ministry programs in a medium or large congregational setting.
- Proven success in the recruitment, development and management of a significant number of volunteers.
- Experience required to manage and maintain a vibrant children’s ministry in a large congregation.
- Proven success in leading staff team
- Able to work flexible hours and maintain confidentiality in appropriate settings.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.